Stuff

"Poco probable, pero posible..."

lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Frases de Homero

When it comes to compliments, women are bloodsucking monsters, who want more, more, MORE! And if you give it to them... you get plenty back in return...

A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. Six feet tall, three hundred pounds, they make ice.

A woman is a lot like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you're ready to go over your own mother to get one! But you can't stop at one! You want to drink another woman!


How to get rid of a girlfriend:

1. I like you as a friend.
2. I think we should see another people.
3. I no speak English.
4. I'm married to the seas.
5. I don't want to kill you, but I will.
6. I'm not gay, but I'll learn.


saludos

No hay comentarios:


"Volar, el sueño de los hombres y los pajaros enfermos"